Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Website + Blog!


I HAVE MOVED!
Please visit www.ericwlee.com for the latest!

ericwlee
I've been thinking of setting up a new blog/website a lot lately, so I decided to just do it. The thing that bothered me the most was having my blog separate from my main site. Though they each stood on their own, I really needed them to be acting as one. I also needed something that was quick and simple to update, so I could do so much more regularly.

So, here we have it: www.ericwlee.com.


I plan on having a more thorough body of work in the portfolio sections and more consistent updates in the future. As of now, only a few sections are complete but it's worth checking out, so please do! And let me know what you think.

Last blog post ever! Kind of. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Sites

Graphic Design Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory Arts Blogs